Friday 23 November 2012

Hort Comic book response

The artist that I have responded to is a German company called 'Hort'. The company specializes in cut out stenciling off cutting various sections and behind it is another image. However for this response, I have used vectors that I have created using Adobe Illustrator. I had to make this project as it was in the response which was a CD sleeve designed in a comic fashion. In my response I gathered vectors relating to film and in this response, used companies such as 'Cornerhouse' and the 'Fact' logo which represent films being shown in these institutions. Using the same colour techniques such as yellow and green because these primary colours or primary combined colours connote comic book themes. I have made various sections of some film objects more bold with the distinct colour of black to make the audience more appealed to the surroundings of the piece rather than one section by itself. This project includes vectors of characters such as people to make it more of a comic book sense.





No comments:

Post a Comment